Saturday, January 16, 2016

This week

This week (week 1 since starting) I realized just how much murmuring does not make any situation better, it can however make it worse. I also learned that just because Nephi was Highly Favored by the Lord he still had to go through trials. We all have to go through trials to gain knowledge and become what God wants us to become. He has the big picture while we have a tiny picture. We must have faith in what Heavenly Father wants and needs us to do. If we don't have Faith we have nothing because there would be nothing....just a dark abyss.
I have been on both ends - a Faithful disciple and a rebel. I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have know the cold and loneliness of not having someone to rely on and I know the comfort and love of my Saviors sacrifice. Had it not been for the Savior and Heavenly Father (and my mom and brother of course) I would not be here today. I have been saved many times.
I try not to murmur, but that is definitely something I need to work on. I love reading the scriptures, I just need to learn how to study and ponder them to understand them.
I think if we all try our hardest and truly believe in God, the Savior and the Holy Ghost during our trials and lean on them, they will carry us through them safely. We are meant to be shaped and molded.

No comments:

Post a Comment