Monday, January 18, 2016

Exhausted

I have been thinking long and hard these last couple days; and after a lot of thought, I think I will be withdrawing out of Pathway this week (NOTHING has been officially decided yet though). Between my kids schooling and their homework, doctors appointment, trying to see what is going on with my oldest, their attitudes, my issues, money, being physically, mentally and begining to get Spiritually exhausted (since I have no one in my life and at my home physically to help me), I am spread to thin and can't keep track of everything anymore, I have no one to back me up or take over when I need help. I am deeply saddened but I have prayed and haven't come up with answers to my questions.
I am getting frustrated and more irritable these days. I probably have Osteoarthritis which will make it more difficult to do anything.I am extremely sad, but at this moment I think it is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment