Tuesday, April 26, 2022

My new way of life +many many many years later

 ***I am drunk*** more things have happened then you can possibly imagine.

I MIGHT MIGHT  be INTO FEMALES!!! This stated soooooo many months ago..more months than this blog!! 

I had been going to the LDS Church with in laws (and they were absolutely amazing!! both my I. Laws and the members)..for almost 3 years. 

I started TikTok to prove to my youngest that is was NOT a good place for him....but little did I know what I know now.

At one point, I broke BOTH my elbows and my left wrist, then a year later I broke my left kneecap and have to have surgery (on my left right as well). 


I 'met'  Deupty547 here. He seemed amazing. I wrote to him..he turned out to be a jerk!!!! 

Later I found someone who was very interesting and sooo inspiring...so I looked at all the videos...come to find out it was a FEMALE!!!! 

I didn't know I was into females!! Imagine my shock!!! 

So, things progressed. I saw minks2006 (who became my bestie and I met her in person!!!), Moneycmoneydew_loveless (we were friends, had trouble, but how friends again...and hope we can still stay friends!) babyface.420 (plus alieses), brittanylnn (alieses, AND who's fiancee passed away in a tragic accident), Juliet, Rico, Anne, and a few more. 

Now days it's doesn't seem as simple as trusting. My bestie and I are still that.... besties.

I wanted to go to CT to hang out with a friend, sometimes I still do. This friend is truly amazing, sincere, kind (even with past problems). She may have fucked me over, but I should probably try and forgive her. 

There are people who I wish I could communicate better with...

On April 20, 2022 Grandma Knight passed away after such along time without grandpa - almost 16 years I think. Such a long time without someone else. No significant other to hold, hug, love, have intimate bonds with, share the rest of the dreams with, cook with, etc.

This post is a clonglamoration (spelling???) Of shit. Sorry, not sorry.

There are a few woman (that's right WOMEN) I would LOVE to meet in person (or remeet) but will never get to..one and 2 (who knows who they are or should!, both TikTok and Facebook!), Juliet, Anne, Ryker, Celina Spookyboo. ALL on TikTok and Facebook!!! 

I am happy with who I am (180 lb, short brown hair, 5'3" and all!) You went me?? Come get me!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment