Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Lifeless (NOT TRUE!! Just a writing)

 Blood draining from me

Like a river flowing

From my veins

To the ground in a puddle

As dark as night

The night smelling like iron 

As the blood drips down slowly

No one can hear ym silent scream

As the sharpened blade slices my 

Delicate skin, deeper and deeper

Like a hot knife searing my tender flesh open 

To be mangled and played with

My blood and veins exposed for the air to crip them up if the flow allows

I scream so silently that no one can hear

My begs and pleas cannot exscape my to dry lips

I hold my breath in hopes it will be over soon

Will someone come for me before it's to late?

No, no one give a damn about what happens

Why should anyone?

Im not their problem

I never was

No comments:

Post a Comment